Sunday, December 13, 2009

BIAWAK!

November, 27th 2009.
the evng ws lik any othr evng. while blogging n myspace-ing, my dad called my lil bros, lik hundred times! n he's enjyng a game. hw cn he resist it! the 'merciful' me who doesnt often cmes out sddnly feel curious bout wht hppn dwnstairs. wnt to knw wht about it? this is!


OMG! i ws so shockd! tht biawak ws lik 4feet long! evn my dad ws afraid. of cz i am too! so pggl my lil bros turun. the boys, includng my dad semua try nk halau tht big biawak! thy thrw mercun, poke wif stcks n wht-so-evr. but wht i thnk is. biar kn shja la tht biawk. it doesnt do any harm so y shud we kn??
well, mybe we jst too selfsh to shre the world among creatures kn. sometmes, evn people fight cz doesnt wnt to shre. nw thts REAL SELFISH!
it's annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment